Once you tried this method of cooking chicken breast, it might become your favourite, as it happened in my family. It is simple, fast, needs only salt and pepper, and makes chicken breast amazingly tasty, moist and juicy.
It can be served on its own as a separate meal on protein days, it can be used as a source of lean protein and served warm in any vegetable, rice or pasta salads, and finally, it is perfect with rice or potato mash with vegetables on the side.
Ingredients: 2 servings as a protein part of the dish, 1+serving as protein only meal
- one large skinless chicken breast
- olive oil for frying, 1-2 teaspoons
- salt and black pepper for seasoning
- wash chicken breast and dry it with a paper towel
- slice chicken breast in 1 cm slices diagonally
- with a flat side of meat tenderiser flatten chicken breast pieces very thin
- season flatten pieces with salt and…
View original post 275 more words