Why We Love It
We love a good brownie! This recipe takes brownies to a whole new level with caramels, nuts, and extra chocolate.
- 1 package gluten-free brownie mix (enough for an 8×8 or 9×9 pan)
- Ingredients called for on brownie mix box
- 25 gluten-free caramels, unwrapped (we used Kraft caramels)
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 cup gluten-free semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup coarsely chopped pecans or peanuts
- Heat oven and prepare brownie mixture as directed on box. (We recommend a 350° or 325° oven.)
- Grease an 8×8 or 9×9 baking pan. Spread about 2/3 of the brownie mixture on the bottom of the pan. Cook for about 10 minutes.
- While the brownie mixture is baking, place the unwrapped caramels and whipping cream in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for about two minutes on high, stirring every 30 seconds, until the mixture is smooth.
- Remove the brownie base…
View original post 176 more words