If you love the flavour of barbequed chicken but are getting a little tired of the BBQ, this recipe mixes things up.
Why We Love It
This one-dish meal is fast, easy, and tasty. You can customize it in so many ways or just use what you have in the house!
- Approximately 8 small red or white potatoes, cut into one-inch chunks
- 1 cup baby carrots
- ¼ cup balsamic vinaigrette-style salad dressing
- 1 ½ tsp. chili powder or paprika
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup gluten-free barbeque sauce
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes and carrots with dressing and chili powder or paprika.
- Place potatoes and carrots in a greased or nonstick 9×13 pan. (If your salad dressing uses olive oil, the pan does not need to be greased.)
- Cook potatoes and carrots for…
View original post 88 more words