- 1-10 oz pkg Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
- 1-½ cups mixed nuts (salted)
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Pinch salt
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler. Add cayenne pepper and salt.
- Place a piece of wax paper on cookie sheet. Paper needs to be big enough to cover the pan.
- Once chocolate is melted, pour carefully onto the cookie sheet and spread evenly with spatula.
- Before it has a chance to cool, evenly distribute nuts on the chocolate.
- Put the cookie sheet in a cool place for about 30 minutes.
- Once chocolate has cooled/hardened, break it into pieces.
- Put in container labeled “Liver & Onions” (to prevent other members of the household from discovering your stash) and store in fridge or freezer.